- A2F 2mm Close shave for veterinary use or freeze branding
- A2 2-3mm General clipping work
- A2E 2-3mm General clipping work
- The A2E is made from a Japanese steel rather than a German steel, it still produces a great clip but general is re-sharpenable fewer times.
- A6 3-4mm For cattle or a first clip on horses with thick dense coats
- A7 3-4mm Extra course typically used on cattle
- All blades have a clipping width of 78mm & are interchangeable with other brands including Liscop, Liveryman & Hauptner